This release has important fixes and new features. In particular in now supports a BLTouch sensor with Mark II printers. See the previous post for more information.
The complete list of changes is the following:
- #332 - SD card sorting is not working as expected bug
- #329 - Add a way to cancel Load and Unload filament enhancement
- #327 - For Mark II printers, select by default the Mark II offsets for the probe enhancement
- #326 - Synchronise sources with Marlin 2.1.2 enhancement
- #322 - Save the last temperature used to Load/Unload and restore it on boot enhancement
- #319 - Use Touch Switch Mode (SW) for BLTouch enhancement
- #315 - Beep in Preheat when the target temperature is achieved enhancement
- #314 - Apply the setting under Settings / Beeper / Beep duration to M300 without P argument enhancement
- #262 - Add BLTouch support for i3 plus Mark II enhancement
- #115 - Allow Temp Change during filament change enhancement
- As usual, supporters of the project on Patreon can find the pre-built binaires in ADVi3++ Binaries.
- The User Manual has NOT YET been updated. It will be done in the next few days.
Complete and up to date sources are published on GitHub:
- advi3++ branch for the latest stable release.
- advi3++previous branch for the previous major resynchronisation of ADVi3++ with Marlin.
- All releases have also an associated tag