This is a release with bug fixes and some minor enhancements.
- #236 - platformio.ini file contained a configuration to upload the firmware using a Dragon AVR programmer
- #235 - Sometimes, message displayed on Wait screens was wrong
- #234 - Some actions should be disabled during a print
- #232 - Fan speed in Preset was not saved in EEPROM
Pre-build binaries are published on ADVi3++ Community but are only available to sponsors of the ADVi3++ project on Patreon. So if you are not a sponsor, you have to generate the binaries yourself (all the binaries, including images).
If you are a sponsor, login here with your Patreon account and get the binaries from Pre-build binaries .
It takes some time to synchronize your Patreon account with your account on ADVi3++ Community. If after an hour, you still have difficulties to access areas exclusive to supporters, send me a message.
Complete and up to date sources are published on GitHub :
- advi3++ branch for the latest stable release (ie. 4.0.6)
- advi3++dev branch for the sources under development (be careful, they are not compiling sometimes).
- All releases have also an associated tag
- For support requests, please post under Get Help.
- You can also use the search feature in order to look for past similar issues.
- To report bugs and ask for new features, use GitHub Issues