This is a release with bug fixes and some minor enhancements.
- #230 - During pause (both normal and advanced), wait a moment just after purging the nozzle
- #229 - Publish a firmware to clear the EEPROM (to use when it is corrupted)
- #228 - Sometimes after flashing, the LCD screen displays distorted images
- #227 - Mark II: 4.0.4 Auto bed leveling stuck at homing
- #226 - Printer freeze when using BLTouch Y offset >= 8
- #223 - Disabling beeps does not work with some LCD displays
- #219 - After stopping a print the X, Y, and Z axis will all move when Z jog is pressed
- #218 - Fix (again) “(L,R,F,B) out of bounds” error
- #217 - Y axis jogs itself on first G0/G1 after power on
Pre-build binaries are published on ADVi3++ Community but are only available to sponsors of the ADVi3++ project on Patreon. So if you are not a sponsor, you have to generate the binaries yourself (all the binaries, including images).
If you are a sponsor, login here with your Patreon account and get the binaries from Pre-build binaries .
It takes some time to synchronize your Patreon account with your account on ADVi3++ Community. If after an hour, you still have difficulties to access areas exclusive to supporters, send me a message.
Complete and up to date sources are published on GitHub :
- advi3++ branch for the latest stable release (ie. 4.0.5)
- advi3++dev branch for the sources under development (be careful, they are not compiling sometimes).
- All releases have also an associated tag
- For support requests, please post under Get Help.
- You can also use the search feature in order to look for past similar issues.
- To report bugs and ask for new features, use GitHub Issues