This is a release with only bug fixes (no new features).
- #224 - Fix ghost touch with BLTouch 3.1. See note bellow
- #218 - Fix “(L,R,F,B) out of bounds” error
- #215 - Sometimes after flashing, the LCD Panel displays a version mismatch warning
#224 is not really a bug but more a vibration problem with the printer itself or the mounting support. This release tries however to minimize the occurrences of such ghosts touches. As a consequence, the G29 sequence is slower.
I will change that in version 4.1.0 to make the sensor parameters configurable.
Pre-build binaries are published on ADVi3++ Community but are only available to sponsors of the ADVi3++ project on Patreon. So if you are not a sponsor, you have to generate the binaries yourself (all the binaries, including images).
If you are a sponsor, login here with your Patreon account and get the binaries from Pre-build binaries .
It takes some minutes to synchronize your Patreon account with your account on ADVi3++ Community. If after an hour, you still have difficulties to access areas exclusive to supporters, send me a message.
Complete and up to date sources are published on GitHub :
- advi3++ branch for the latest stable release (ie. 4.0.4)
- advi3++dev branch for the sources under development (be careful, they are not compiling sometimes).
- All releases have also an associated tag
- For support requests, please post under Get Help.
- You can also use the search feature in order to look for past similar issues.
- To report bugs and ask for new features, use GitHub Issues