I forget to annonce it here…
This is a release with only bug fixes (no new features).
- #209 - Prints were not centered (~ 2.5 mm on Y axis)
- #210 - Values when you press buttons in Print Settings were wrong
- #212 - BLTouch supports positions were not perfectly correct (Baseggio/Indianagio Front)
Pre-build binaries are published on ADVi3++ Community but are only available, for the moment, to sponsors of the ADVi3++ project on Patreon. So if you are not a sponsor, you have to generate the binaries yourself (all the binaries, including images).
If you are a sponsor, login here with your Patreon account and get the binaries from Pre-build binaries .
It takes some minutes to synchronize your Patreon account with your account on ADVi3++ Community. If after an hour, you still have difficulties to access areas exclusive to supporters, send me a message.
Complete and up to date sources are published on GitHub :
- advi3++ branch for the latest stable release (ie. 4.0.2)
- advi3++dev branch for the sources under development (be careful, they are not compiling sometimes).
- All releases have also an associated tag
Since version 4.0 is now published, I will again do support for everybody (supporters or not) but supporters have the priority.
Sponsors of the ADVi3++ project have access to advanced topics: