This is a release with only bug fixes (no new features).
IMPORTANT: This is only for non-BLTouch users. For BLTouch users, there is no change.
NOTE: You do not have to re-flash the LCD part. You can, but there is no change (except version number).
- #208 - Homing Z moves extruder to X10, Y10 (i.e. disable Safe Homing for non BLTouch builds)
- #209 - Prints are not centered
Pre-build binaries are published on ADVi3++ Community but are only available, for the moment, to sponsors of the ADVi3++ project on Patreon. So if you are not a sponsor, you have to generate the binaries yourself (all the binaries, including images).
If you are a sponsor, login here with your Patreon account and get the binaries from Pre-build binaries .
Complete and up to date sources are published on GitHub :
- advi3++ branch for the latest stable release (ie. 4.0.1)
- advi3++dev branch for the sources under development (be careful, they are not compiling sometimes).
- All releases have also an associated tag
Since version 4.0 is now published, I will again do support for everybody (supporters or not) but supporters have the priority.
For support requests, please use the new ADVi3++ Community - Get Help web site I put in place recently (based on Discourse). You can also use the search feature in order to look for past similar issues.
Sponsors of the ADVi3++ project have access to advanced topics: