This release has several enhancement and features including Skew correction and better control of the LCD panel and its buzzer:
First step of Skew correction
More control on brightness and dimming
Change beeper parameters
The complete list of changes is the following:
- #291 - When pressing on a move button, it continues for a while after the button is released
- #290 - Avoid homing when not necessary
- #289 - Travel movements during manual bed levelling significantly slower than earlier versions
- #288 - Inversion of black and white BLTouch wires not detected
- #287 - Warn if manual bed leveling is attempted while extruder is hot
- #285 - Show what triggered a hardware error
- #284 - LCD stuck dim when hardware error detected
- #279 - Enhance the beeping feature
- #277 - Raise extruder during Tuning / Extruder
- #274 - Enhanced motion during filament load
- #246 - Skew compensation implementation
- #177 - Cancel e-steps tuning
- As usual, supporters of the project on Patreon can find the pre-built binaires in ADVi3++ Binaries .
- The User Manual has been updated: ADVi3++ 5 User Manual .
Complete and up to date sources are published on GitHub :
- advi3++ branch for the latest stable release (ie. 5.3.0)
- advi3++dev branch for the sources under development (be careful, they are not compiling sometimes).
- All releases have also an associated tag