Upgrade Problem with Bad Display

I have a non-functional touchscreen as reported Here. I was using OctoPrint to successfully control the printer without using the touchscreen. I decided to upgrade to 4.0.6. Now that the printer is at 4.0.6, the touchscreen is displaying the “WARNING” about the settings miss-match. Because of the display issue (above) nothing happens when I press the arrow button, also OctoPrint disconnects reporting a firmware issue.
Is there a command I can use via the Arduino IDE terminal to close this “WARNING” screen?

Thanks in advance.
Doug

This is the output from the Arduino terminal:

start
echo:Marlin 1.1.9

echo: Last Updated: 2020-03-08 12:00 | Author: (andrivet)
echo:Compiled: Mar  8 2020
echo: Free Memory: 2245  PlannerBufferBytes: 1664
Error:EEPROM CRC mismatch - (stored) 3973 != 1156 (calculated)!
echo:Hardcoded Default Settings Loaded
echo:SD init fail
Based on ADVi3++, Copyright (C) 2017-2020 Sebastien Andrivet
Sponsored by Alexander Cherenegar

Yes, this is perfectly normal, there is no “firmware issue” and it is written in the version 4.0.6 page:

IMPORTANT : After flashing, be sure to do again the PID tuning and the Sensor Z-height tuning (if you have a sensor) as the EEPROM settings of this version are not compatible with previous versions and are thus reset.

Is there a command I can use via the Arduino IDE terminal to close this “WARNING” screen?

You can try M501 but I am not sure it will work. ADVi3++ requires a working LCD display, it is not fully stable without.