You probably enter calibration mode by mistake or the LCD panel has forgotten its calibration parameters. There are different ways to solve this:
- Press the screen very rapidly 20 times.
- On a blank microSD card (8 GiB max), create a folder
DWIN_SET. In this folder, create a
CONFIG.TXTfilewith the following content:
- Use the image I already prepared with the right
CONFIG.TXT. Just write the image on a microSD card and insert the card into the LCD panel. The image is called
ADVi3pp-CALIB-LCD-4.0.5.img.zipand is available in Binaries.
- I found method #1 difficult. Use method #3, it is the easiest.
- Previously I said here to create
CONFIG.TXTin the root of the microSD card. This is wrong. It has to be inside a
CONFIG.TXThas to contain
TP_CORRECTand nothing else.