Powerspec i3 plus w/ Bltouch rams buildplate after one successful print

So basically what the title says, I just upgraded my i3 with a Bltouch and it will do 1 print and be fine. If I queue up another print, when it homes to the Z axis it will ram into the build plate and require me to turn off the power. When I power it back on I can raise the Z, re-level and it can do 1 print again. Then the same issue. I may be missing a piece of Gcode or something but it seems odd. The first print does a fabulous job then it just goes nuts.

Sorry, but I don’t understand your message.

After I’ve done one print. When the printer is homing to the Z axis for another print it doesn’t stop and presses the nozzle into the bed until I turn off the printer.

Probably something wrong in you cabling.

If it were cabling why would it work before I print? It seems to work fine as long as I turn off the printer and unplug it from my OctoPi between prints.

If you have a bad contact somewhere, it may show up only when the printer is moving, not when it is still. Just an idea, difficult to know without being in front of the printer. Most of the time, this kind of problem is related to the white cable.

Alright, I’ll give that a look. I had to be a little hacky and add a length of wire to the end so that my cable was long enough so I’ll make sure the soldered connections are good.