Octoprint plugin starting G-code for Bed Visualiser?

Hi all,

Just recently installed a BLTouch v3.1, and flashed ADVi3++ v 4.0.6. Love it ! Just installed the Octoprint Plugin for Bed visualiser. Will this starting G-code work :

M155 S30		; set temperature reporting delay, use a value longer than the time it takes for your leveling command to complete.
@BEDLEVELVISUALIZER	; instruct plugin to start recording responses from printer.
G29 T			; report the bed leveling mesh points.
M155 S3			; set the temperature reporting delay back to a shorter time span.

No idea

I am running the Bed Visulizer plugin from OctoPrint with my Cocoon Create Touch.
This worked with the default setting for the plugin first time.
The settings under the General tab are listed below.
M155 S30
M420 V
M155 S3

Ray

1 Like

Hi there

I had the same issue, the Plug-in docs pointed me to the reason If your leveling method requires homing first make sure to enter that as well in the GCODE Commands setting.

As we are running a ADVi3++ is a Marlin fork, you need to add the G28 - Auto Home code before the default commands in the plug-in.

Final code below, hope this helps:

G28 ; Go to origin on all axes
M155 S30		; set temperature reporting delay, use a value longer than the time it takes for your leveling command to complete.
@BEDLEVELVISUALIZER	; instruct plugin to start recording responses from printer.
G29 T			; report the bed leveling mesh points.
M155 S3			; set the temperature reporting delay back to a shorter time span.`Preformatted text`

Nick,
Thank you ! the homing was required which was the error i was getting. I’ve used your g-code and its now working perfectly ! Thanks.

Ian

1 Like