My hot-end axis crashing into bed after installing firmware

Someone please help. I installed the BLTouch correctly as well as the wiring. If I disconnect the BLTouch it does the same thing. To test I would like to re flash the firmware with the no BLTouch version but I cannot get Cura to recognize the printer now. Do I have to re-flash the LCD then the motherboard in order for Cora to see the printer?

Which printer do you have? Which binary have you used? Which version of the BLTouch do you have? Is it a genuine BLTouch from ANTCLABS or is it a clone? Which operating system do you use for Cura? Which version of Cura?

Probably not, it is not related.

There are rules on this forum, please follow them:

I removed the BLTouch and re-flashed with the firmware that does not have the BLTouch and still get the same thing. I have a Monoprice Maker Select plus First version with no sensor I used the lates version of firmware, I am using Windows 10.

Which version of the BLTouch do you have? Is it a genuine BLTouch from ANTCLABS or is it a clone? Which version of Cura?

It was a clone, but I removed it and flashed with the firmware version that does not have the BLTouch setup and I am still getting the same issues.

I do not support clones. This is very explicitly written in the documentation.

Have you reconnected the Z height enstop? You are supposed to disconnecting it when installing a BLTouch.

I have worked out some of the issues

Which is why I disconnected and flashed with the version the does not have BLTouch.

Which ones?

If you have not reconnected the Z end stop, it can’t work and the nozzle will crash on the bed.

Is this problem solved now?

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

@BillDavis Any news? Do you still have issues? If not, what was the solution?