How can I FULLY remove ADVi3++ from my Wanhao Duplicator i3 Plus?

Which ever image I now use to flash the LCD, artefacts from ADVi3++ still remain, eg the file names are blocked out in yellow making them unreadable, and the printer unusable. I have tried the images from Wanhao’s website, images from the ‘firmware-collection-master’ and the ADVi3pp-CALIB-LCD.
I even bought a new microSD card, nothing with shift it.

Any ideas?

Why I want to remove ADVi3++:

After a little research, I decided to upgrade my i3 Plus Mk1 with Mk2 bed levelling, to resolve resent build issues. I bought a magnetic base from Wanhao, bought an LJ12A3-4-Z/BX (which triggers at 5v) and bent a bracket out of sheet metal to locate it as the Mk2, added a header to the PCB and moved the jumper from 24v to 5v.

Unfortunately, I was under the impression that ADVi3++ would support this.

I have read posts by Dave on here, who has attempted something similar but not sure of his success.

The solution I really what to implement (and wish I had done so first) is by Joel Wise (2016) minus the superfluous voltage divider.

I don’t want a BLtouch, just what to implement the inductive sensor with a magnetic base as others have done, including Wanhao.

Use the LCD Reset microSD image

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.