Extruder motor stopped feeding altogether after flashing BLTouch firmware (Maker Select 15711)
I have tested this issue using multiple googled methods and firmware versions and verified its a firmware issue unless someone can find something I missed. I tested every part and the only point of failure I can locate is in the firmware.
First I installed the BLtouch via this site’s guide, used the adjustable mount found here and verified the stepper motor via other ports, and independently with a spare LED. The motor was the first thing I ruled out. Second: I verified continuity on all cables with a multi meter. Third I re-flashed to 4.0.2 with BLTouch V3 and 4.0.3 with BLTouch V3 and without Bltouch. Right now the printer extruder is working because I rolled back my BLtouch install. The BLtouch worked and functioned even though the extruder did not while i was troubleshooting. I’ve check stepper voltages and all came in right at .9. Pictures of my meltzi board to follow.