Enabling Manual Bed Leveling (No probe)

Howdy, I’m relatively new to 3D printer firmware, so I’m sorry if anymore information is needed. I am running the latest version of ADVi3++ on a Wanhao Duplicator i3 plus. I would like to enable manual 3 point leveling as shown in these two links (Link 1 and Link 2), but have run into issues with enabling the options in Configuration.h.

(Not looking to solve this here but providing background information)
The reason I’m doing this is because my bed is slightly tilted. I’ve moved to 3 point spring leveling, replaced the glass surface, bed, carriage, guide rods, and can’t get the dang thing leveled. The three spring points will be level, but the two corners on the third point side will be offset, one high, one low. So I’m trying to resort to software fixes for it until I can figure out what’s wrong with it.

I’m honestly not sure where to go from here so any direction or help would be much appreciated. Thank you all for your time.

Can you be more precise?

Absolutely!

After uncommenting #define PROBE_MANUALLY and #define MANUAL_PROBE_START_Z 0.2 on lines 766-767and adding #define AUTO_BED_LEVELING_3POINT on line 1067 (before #ifdef ADVi3PP_PROBE) in Configuration.h, I get the following error message.

If I instead put in #define AUTO_BED_LEVELING_BILINEAR I get these error messages.

As I said I’m terribly new to marlin, so if there is something blatantly obvious I’m missing please let me know where to start poking around. I’ve tried tracking down some of the missing definitions but I’m a bit scared to go screwing with unfamiliar code too much in case I end of breaking something else.

I can’t test right now but I will

Thanks!

In Conditionals_post.h, lines 1153-1157 and 1166-1178, I have explicitly removed the definitions of MIN_PROBE_X, … because when using a probe and ADVi3++, these parameters are not defined at compile time but at runtime.

So in your particular case, you have to enable those defines. If you do this, it will compile.

UPDATE: I have made the modifications in the dev branch.

Beautiful, works fine now. Thank you for helping me out with this!