BLTOUCH Offset change i3Plus

Hello all,
I updated the firmware to 4.0.6 and realized the Z probe offsets have changed for the i3Plus (bltouch3)… There is now a note in the old spot for probe offsets that says to “Use instead advi3pp::x_probe_offset_from_extruder” but I’m not sure what that means.
Here is the note in the Configuration.h file:
// @advi3++: These are no more used by ADVi3++ since it is dynamic. Use instead advi3pp::x_probe_offset_from_extruder, …

//#define X_PROBE_OFFSET_FROM_EXTRUDER -38 // X offset: -left +right [of the nozzle]

//#define Y_PROBE_OFFSET_FROM_EXTRUDER -38 // Y offset: -front +behind [the nozzle]

//#define Z_PROBE_OFFSET_FROM_EXTRUDER 0 // Z offset: -below +above [the nozzle]

Does anyone know where I need to go to now to set the offsets?

Thanks,
Ed

I assume you were migrating from version 2 or 3 to 4.0.6, right?
It is there:

Thank you very much for the quick reply. I migrated from 4.04 to 4.06, but I might have just fixed it in the printer interface last time and have forgotten. I believe I went from 3~ to 4.04 last time I upgraded.

Which support are you using? What are the offsets?

I ended up designing my own because I used the Eiii and Diii (front mount) coolers from Jonas Hansson (Pawpawpaw85) on thingiverse and I struggled to find a BLTOUCH mount that would work with those 2 coolers in place. I think his coolers are remarkable and have increased the quality of my print jobs. He ended up designing a Ciii rear mount cooler for the wanhao duplicator i3 plus which made my mount obsolete for me but I am still using it for convenience. I need to take the time someday to print a BLTOUCH mount that mounts where the front fan used to go. I use -38,-38 for the offsets for my mount but the offset isn’t perfect.

Here’s my mount:

I also have a bondtech extruder which changes the offset from OEM.