BLTouch Fan Mount

I spent a couple of days designing a BLTouch mount.

A major design goal of this mount is to attempt to address sensor misreads due to misalignment in the X-axis rods. I attempted to address this by moving the sensor more inline with the nozzle in the X-plane.

While testing, I purposefully misaligned the axis, and ran the sensor leveling routine. All the measurements weren’t far off from the initial aligned measurements. And they didn’t show the strong slant that normally characterizes the misalignment.

I’ve been using it for a few days now, and haven’t had any issues. Keep in mind that I’ve only tested this on my printer, so you’ll want to double check fit and clearance.