BL Touch V3.1 Auto Level Fail

using version 4.0.6 on my maker select plus I set up the bl touch sensor got the z height and found the correct sensor settings but when I try to auto level at the 3/9 touchdown of the sensor I get the leveling failed message. what am i doing wrong?

You have to describe in more details your setup.

The offsets are x=-30 y=-65 z=0.44 I’m sorry I don’t know what settings you mean

Can you describe in details everything you have made to install the BLTouch. If you can post pictures, it is better.

IMG_0745 IMG_0746 IMG_0747 IMG_0748 IMG_0749 IMG_0751 I used the 1.5 Meter cable it had dirrerent colors but i figured it out

Your BLTouch does not look like a genuine one. Where do you buy it?

IMG_0745 IMG_0746 IMG_0747 got it fr from amazon AmazonGiftReceipt.pdf (46.5 KB)

Sorry, but this does not say where it come from (which vendor). They are a lof of fake BLTouch on Amazon. ADVi3++ supports only genuine sensors and I do not provide support for fake ones.

IMG_0755 IMG_0756

Hi,
I have a MMSP printer and a BLTouch 3.1 also. My Z offset is -1.56mm. It will not work a with a positive offset. A negative Z offset means that, as the Z axis travels down, the probe triggers before the nozzle touches the bed.

Best.
Salty_Doug

Still not sure you have a genuine sensor (the colors looks strange). But let assume it is. What is exactly the problem: is it always at the same point?

It can also help if you connect a terminal. Very likely, the firmware is sending a message on the serial port when the leveling fails. So it may help tracking the problem.

Sorry the offset was -0.44. Now I have to figure out how to fix my heat block. It moves slightly and I have to take it apart and figure it out. Also I have a x-axis set screw that is stripped that I need to remove and replace

Sorry to bother you but I have some physical repairs to make before I can continue to install the bl touch. Thanks for your support

after manually leveling w/ BL touch mainboard 4.0.6 hex I uploaded the bl touch 3 mainboard hex.
when i tried to get z height the sensor rose to the top of the axis. Then i tried ti manually bring the z axis down to the bed and get the z height it only rose 85mm above the bed. what am I doing wrong

But what happened to the problems you mentioned earlier. How do you solve them?

I had to reinstall my heat block and k-Swiss feeder tube and then put it together and followed instructions on utube until I got to the point that I’m at now

What about this issue? It is solved? If yes how?

first fixing my hardware problem then by installing the hex file without bl touch after manually leveling w/o BL touch mainboard 4.0.6 hex I uploaded the bl touch 3 mainboard hex.
when i tried to get z height the sensor rose to the top of the axis. Then i tried ti manually bring the z axis down to the bed and get the z height it only rose 85mm above the bed

after setting custom offsets at X=-30 Y=-65 and z=-12.52 thye autolevel works but the sensor is at 85mm above the board