About the Printers Stuff category

While ADVi3++ Community is mainly about the ADVi3++ firmware, I have created this category so you can discuss topics not directly related to ADVi3++ but to Wanhao printers (and their clones) in general:

• For ADVi3++ support questions, please continue to use ADVi3++ Get Help.
  • Contrary to ADVi3++ Get Help, I (creator of ADVi3++) do not guaranty that I will reply to questions here.
  • Here, you can make general posts, not only questions. For example, to share some experience.
  • Before posting about selling something, please contact me privately before for approval. For example, if you want to sell your printer or if you want to sell some accessories.

Please always make sure to:

• use only English.
  • use a descriptive title - summarize your topic or question in a handful of words so that someone scanning through the latest topics will immediately know if that is something they might be able to help you with. “It doesn’t work” is not descriptive.
  • be patient and friendly - if someone can help you, they will. Bumping a topic and screaming for attention will not get you help any faster, probably the opposite.
  • do not open more than one topic for the same issue - you are only making it harder for people wanting to help you if you force them to constantly switch topics. Just stick to “one topic per topic”.
  • do not mention more than one issue - If you have multiple issues, open multiple topics.